Welcome to the New ebbTIDE

Welcome to the ebbTIDE.

Years ago, when I was a journalist and editor of my own online magazine, I could collect the best writing of the week and comment on it. It was called the ebbTIDE. (during the first tech boom, you were required to use either bad spelling or random capitalization of some sort for any new product.)

Of course, that was back in the days before Google news and news aggregators. My job has essentially been replaced by robots.

So for the past several years, I've used ebbTIDE to post essays and lyrics that I write and a few notes here and there. However, increasingly I find myself linking to articles I find interesting that I want to share -- old habits die hard.

So I'm bringing back the ebbTIDE news collection. There is going to be a lot going on in the next four years and we all need help cutting through the garbage to get to the facts and impacts to our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment