The Return of ebbTIDE!!! by Ed Hunt

In 1997 I helped create the Tidepool.org (now sightline) news service. It was a great resource for covering the Pacific Northwest. We had a thin budget and some creative minds but we were making it all up as we went along. One afternoon, I created a weekly column linking to the best news articles and putting them into context for the Tidepool readership. It was a combination recommended reading list as news analysis.  In short -- I created a blog ... before there was a name for such a thing.

Things change, I've gone on to a new career as a registered nurse but I still have the itch to read and write about the world on a regular basis. ebbTIDE is going to be that forum. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment