Lyrics: Coffee Love, Coffee Love

I'm in a fog, I'm half dead
Tractor beam pulls me back to bed
Until I get that first drop in my head

Morning cup of coffee, need you so
Chase away that sandman
Wash away the gloom
Morning cup of coffee how i love you so

Don't like the cream or frothy thing
Just fill it to brim and it'll make me sing
Works better than any alarm bell's ring

Black with sugar and I'm
Good
To 
Go

I'm grumpy cuss with a fuzzy head
Tractor beam pulls me back to bed
until I get that first drop in my head

I can smell it while its brewing
that magic that it will soon be doing
get me through another day
just a few drops away

Morning cup of coffee, I need you so
chase away that sandman
wash away the gloom
Morning cup of coffee how I love you so

Is it need or is it love?
Cus I can't stay away
even for a day
I'm an addict and I'm here to say

Morning cup of coffee, I need you so
chase away that sandman
wash away that gloom
Morning cup of coffee
I can't live
without
you

No comments:

Post a Comment